Tennis is a great sport for any age. One key to enjoying the game is to win more, and this means sharpening your skills year round. Serious players know there are indoor courts to play in the Winter months, but a more causal tennis player or someone just starting may not know these indoor tennis courts are available in the Akron area. We have assembled this list of indoor tennis courts around Akron so that you can play this Winter.
- Latuchie Tennis Center – Stow, Ohio – 6 Indoor and 4 outdoor tennis courts and unlimited options.
- Towpath Tennis – Akron, Ohio – 10 Indoor and 4 outdoor tennis courts.
- Springside Racquet & Fitness Club – Akron, Ohio – 5 Indoor and 6 outdoor tennis courts.
- Paramount Tennis Club – Medina, Ohio – 8 Indoor tennis courts.
- Western Reserve Racquet & Fitness Club – Hudson, Ohio – 10 Indoor and 5 outdoor tennis courts.
If you have a junior tennis player that enjoys the sport and wants to compete for a position on a high school team, playing year round is critical. The junior players that play year round keep advancing their skills and improving, while those that only play in warmer months have to start over each year and do not make as much progress. That is why the top players on most high school tennis teams in Akron Ohio as well as everywhere else play year round.
Many of these locations have regular times for different skill levels to meet and play. Early mornings, evening men’s and women’s leagues, junior tennis clinics and regular tournaments all make playing tennis year round easy.
With five places close by to play at, you have no reason to let your game get rusty this Winter. Give one of these Akron indoor tennis clubs a call and find out what you have been missing.