We Happily Pay for High Quality, Unique Freelance Articles & Post Guest Posts as well.
Below you will find the Writers Guidelines & our submission form – thank you for considering freelancing with us.
We get many writing job inquiries per month. The only way we can evaluate potential paid authors is for prospective authors to do a guest article first. We only reply to authors we post, and authors are only eligible for paid opportunities after they demonstrate their articles will fit well with our publication and engage our readers. We want to pay writers. But it only makes sense if your article gets visitors to read it.
Basic Terms for All Article Submissions
- Our magazine publishes both paid and unpaid articles. Payment must be requested when posting and will only be paid if we use the article. Guest posts are unpaid.
- By submitting the article, Author give us the non-exclusive right to publish the article and images.
- Payment for article gives our publication exclusive rights to content, including reuse.
- Author certifies that the content is unique and the author is the creator of the information and can grant us permission without infringing on any other copyrights.
- Articles should not be promotional in nature unless approved in advance.
- Minimum word count for paid articles is 350.
- Our publication reserves the right to make editorial modifications and publish in multiple locations.
- Author may add one link to bio. We reserve the right to remove link based on a number of factors.
- We do give preference to articles with a local slant, but it is not mandatory if the topic is interesting.
Paid Article Guidelines
Paid articles are paid if we post the article, and we may pre-approved freelance authors to write paid articles when they have had guest articles (unpaid) previously published on the publication or who are directly invited by our editorial staff.
Payment is via PayPal and requires authors to promote the article to their Social Media account after publication on our publication. We hope you are proud of your article and this is a non-issue.
Payment amount is $10 per article (400 words or more) standard, but may be more for authors who have bigger Social Networks or write longer, more in-depth articles.
We need to have a W9 form on file for US based freelance writers before a second payment is made.
Guest Author Guidelines
Anyone may submit an unpaid guest article to our site for consideration. You should be familiar with our articles and our target readers for best results.
If your post is accepted, we will let you know via email. We encourage you to promote your article via social media accounts to improve your visibility and article performance.
Guests posts may be lightly promotional but must be useful, interesting information for our readers.
Form to Submit Your Article